Friday, December 30, 2011

A Taste of UNBLEMISH





Unblemished is the book that the doctors wrote to prove some wrong accusations about acne and they share their amazing over-the-counter medications that can banish acne forever. Dr. Rodan has co-authored articles in peer reviewed publications: The Archives of Dermatology, The Journal of Investigative Dermatology, & the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology.


The reason why I mention this, is because I have been using the Unblemish Regimen for almost a month so far and I have never gotten so many compliments before about how great my face looks. Dr. Rodan + Fields are truly an amazing pair with excellent knowledge of Dermatology. They are Stanford trained.


I'll be posting some before and after pictures soon of myself.
Here is the link to purchase UNBLEMISH from Amazon, starting at $1.98  http://www.amazon.com/Unblemished-Self-Esteem-Over-Counter-Medications/dp/0743482042


These are the doctors who created Proactiv Solution




I used Proactiv for the past 10 years...maybe even longer. When I became a consultant,  I stopped using Proactiv and started using their new and improved Unblemished Regimen (made for breakouts & acne). My face hasn't been better than this in years! 


Dr Rodan + Fields just received the coveted Cosmetic Executive Woman's Award in 2003 for “Changing the direction of the industry” with their creation of Proactiv® Solution.




ARE YOU NOT GETTING RESULTS? ? 
Make sure you are following the regimens guidelines. Sometimes we tend to get excited about a new product and forget that if we don't use it the right way, then we won't see the results. Here is a video to help describe why you're not getting results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment